It’s easy to delete watched videos on Facebook from your iPhone. Here’s how:
If you don’t see the option to delete a video, it may be because:
-The video is part of a post or album and can’t be deleted separately. You’ll need to delete the entire post or album.
-The video was posted by someone else and you can only remove it from your own timeline, not theirs.
- Open the Facebook app and go to your profile.
- Tap on the Videos tab.
- Find the video you want to delete and tap on the ellipsis (three dots) next to it.
- Select Delete from the menu that appears.
Is it possible to delete watched videos on facebook on iphone?
Yes, it is possible to delete watched videos on facebook on iphone. To do this, open the Facebook app and go to your profile page. Next, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open up a menu. From here, you can select Videos and Photos. Finally, tap on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen and then select Delete watched videos.
If I delete a video from my watch history on Facebook, will it also be deleted from my iPhone?
Yes, the video will be deleted from both your Facebook and iPhone watch histories.
What happens if I delete a video from my watch history on Facebook?
If you delete a video from your watch history on Facebook, it will no longer appear in your News Feed or in any other part of the site. However, if you have shared the video with others, they may still be able to see it if they’ve shared it with you as a friend and saved it to their profile.
I accidentally watched a video on Facebook that I don’t want anyone to know about, how do I delete it?
There are a few ways to delete watched videos on Facebook.
- On the main Facebook page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open up your account’s settings.
- Under “General,” click on “History.”
- In the history section, select the video you want to delete and hit “Delete.
Can other people see what videos I’ve watched on Facebook?
If you have watched a video on Facebook and want to delete it, you can do so on your iPhone or iPad.
To delete a video from your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the profile picture of the person or page you want to delete the video from.
- Under “Posts,” tap on the post with the video you want to delete.
- On the right side of the screen, tap on “More.”
- Under “Delete this post?” tap on “Yes.”
How often does Facebook update my watch history?
Facebook updates your watch history every time you open the app and when you add or remove videos from your Watch List.