If you’re using the Facebook app, open it and tap on the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner of the screen. From there, scroll down and tap on “Settings.” Tap on “Account Settings,” then scroll down to the “Security” section and tap on “Change Password.” If you’re using a mobile browser, go to m.facebook.com, then click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen. Scroll down and tap on “Settings.”Tap on “Account Settings,” then scroll down to the “Security” section and tap on “Change Password.”
Enter your current password, then enter your new password twice to confirm it. Once you’ve entered your new password, click or tap on the blue “Change Password” button to save your changes.
How to I create a new password for my messenger?
To change your messenger password, follow these steps:
- Open the messenger app on your phone.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the menu that pops up, tap on Settings.
- Under “Accounts and privacy”, tap on Password & security.
- In the “Password” section, you will see a list of all of your current passwords (if you have more than one). Tap on the one you want to change and enter a new password in the field that pops up. Make sure to remember this new password! You will need it to log into your account again later on if you need to reset it or if something happens to your phone and you lose access to your account information.
- To confirm your new password, enter it again in the “Password” field and click OK button at bottom of screen.
I forgot my messenger password, what do I do?
If you have forgotten your messenger password, there are a few things that you can do in order to regain access.
First and foremost, make sure that you have saved your login information somewhere safe. If you have not already done so, you can create a new password for your account by going to the “Settings” menu on your messenger app and selecting “Account Settings”. Once there, enter your email address and choose a strong password. You will also need to remember this password in order to reset it if needed.
If you still cannot remember your login information or if it has been more than 30 days since you last used your account, then the best option may be to contact customer service. They may be able to help reset or unlock your account for you depending on the circumstances.
How do I make my messenger password stronger?
To make your messenger password stronger, you can use a combination of letters and numbers. You can also make it more difficult to guess by including symbols or pictures.
Is it possible to recover a lost messenger password?
Yes, it is possible to recover a lost messenger password. However, this process can be time-consuming and requires some technical knowledge. To begin the recovery process, you will first need to create a new account using a different email address. Next, you will need to access your old account’s settings and view your login information. Finally, you will need to copy and paste this information into a new message window on the messenger app in order to reset your password.
What should I do if I think my messenger account has been hacked?
If you think your messenger account has been hacked, the first thing you should do is change your password. You can also contact customer service to report the hack and ask for a new password.
How often should I change my messenge?
How to Change Your Messenger Password:
- Log in to your account on messenger.com or the app.
- Click on your name at the top of the page, and then click on Settings.
- Under “Account Details,” click on Password.
- Enter your current password into the field below and click Change Password.
- Type a new password into the field below and click Confirm New Password.