Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to save passwords on Internet Explorer 10:
- Open Internet Explorer nd go to the website for which you want to save the password.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields, then click “Remember me” or check the box labeled “Keep me signed in”.
- Close Internet Explorer nd reopen it. Go to the website for which you saved the password, and your username and password should be filled in automatically.
How do I save passwords on internet explorer 10?
There are a few different ways to save passwords on internet explorer 10. One way is to use the password manager. Another way is to use the saved passwords feature in internet explorer.
How do I ensure my passwords are safe on internet explorer 10?
There are a few ways to make sure your passwords are safe on internet explorer 10. First, make sure you use strong passwords that are unique and difficult to guess. Second, never store your passwords in plaintext form on your computer or online account. Finally, always sign out of your internet explorer 10 account when you finish using it so that other people cannot access your password information.
What happens if I forget my password for internet explorer 10?
If you forget your password for internet explorer 10, there are a few things that can happen. First, if you have an active account with Microsoft, you can reset your password by going to the login screen and clicking on “Forgot Your Password?” under the “My Account” heading. If you don’t have an active account with Microsoft, or if you forgot your password, then you will need to contact customer support for help.
If you use a different username and password for other websites and services (like Gmail or Facebook), then those accounts may also be affected if they use the same passwords as your internet explorer
Finally, it is important to remember that even if you don’t have an active internet explorer
- ccount. In this case, all of your online accounts may need to be reset with new passwords in order to protect them from being compromised by someone who knows your internet explorer assword.
- ccount anymore, anyone who has access to your computer (including family members or friends) could still view any personal information that is stored on it (like passwords).
What are the consequences of not saving passwords on internet explorer 10?
How to save passwords on internet explorer 10?There are a few ways to save passwords on internet explorer 10. One way is to use the password manager. Another way is to create a strong password and store it in a secure location. Finally, you can also use the reset feature on internet explorer 10 to reset your passwords if you forget them.
Can other people access my saved passwords on internet explorer 10?
If you have saved passwords on your computer in Internet Explorer 10, other people can access them if they know your password. To protect your passwords, you should never save them in plain text format. You can also use a password manager to store and manage your passwords.