Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to deactivate your Facebook account from your iPhone:
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Tap Account Settings and then scroll down to find Security and login.
- Under Where you’re logged in, tap See more.
- Select the active session you want to end and tap Log Out. If you can’t see an option to Log Out, try selecting End Activity instead (this will end the active session without logging you out of your account).
- Once you’ve ended your active session, go back to Security and login again and this time select Deactivate your account at the bottom of the page.
How can I take a break from Facebook without deleting my account?
There are a few ways to temporarily deactivate your Facebook account without deleting it. You can disable your account for a set amount of time, or remove some of your posts.
How do I log out of Facebook on my iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Under General, tap on Log Out.
- Enter your Facebook password and tap Log Out again to finish deactivating your account.
What happens when I deactivate my Facebook account?
When you deactivate your Facebook account, it means that you no longer want to be associated with Facebook. This can be useful if you are going through a difficult time and don’t want to see or hear from friends on Facebook. You can reactivate your account at any time by logging in and clicking the “Activate My Account” link at the top of the page.
Can I reactivate my Facebook account after deactivating it?
Yes, you can reactivate your Facebook account after deactivating it. To do this, go to the Facebook website and sign in. Then click on the “Deactivate Your Account” link in the upper right corner of the main page. You’ll be asked to confirm your deactivation by clicking on a link in an email that we send you. Once you’ve confirmed your deactivation, your account will be inactive until you reactivate it.
How do I limit who can see my posts on Facebook?
How do I deactivate my Facebook account?How can I temporarily disable my Facebook account on my iPhone or iPad?There are a few ways to temporarily disable your Facebook account on your iPhone or iPad. You can deactivate your account, limit who can see your posts, or block certain people from seeing your profile.1. Deactivate Your AccountIf you want to deactivate your Facebook account for a short period of time, you can go to the main menu and select Settings. Under “Account Details,” click the “Deactivate My Account” link. You will be asked to confirm that you want to deactivate your account. After you confirm the deletion, your Facebook page will be inaccessible for 30 days.2. Limit Who Can See Your PostsYou can also limit who can see your posts by going to the main menu and selecting Posts. On the left side of the screen, under “Who Can See My Posts?,” select a setting: Everyone (public), Friends of Friends, Only Me (private), or No One (closed).3. Block Certain People From Seeing Your ProfileBlocking someone means that they won’t be able to view or comment on any of your posts or photos in their timeline unless they unblock you first. To block someone: 1) Go to the main menu and select Profile; 2) Under “Who Can See My Profile?,” select a setting: Everyone (public), Friends of Friends, Only Me (private), or No One (closed). 3) Click Block at the bottom of the screen 4) Enter the person’s name into the text field 5) Click Block Again 6) Repeat these steps for any other friends or family members you would like to block7.
What should I do if I’m not ready to delete my Facebook account but want to take a break from using it for awhile?
If you’re not ready to delete your Facebook account, you can take a break from using it for awhile by temporarily deactivating it on your iPhone. To temporarily deactivate Facebook on your iPhone: 1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap Facebook. 2. Under “Account settings,” tap Deactivate account. 3. Enter your password to confirm deactivation and then tap Deactivate account again to finish.