Assuming you would like a guide on how to add music to multiple Instagram stories:
Adding music to your Instagram Stories is a great way to make them more engaging and fun for your followers. There are a few different ways that you can do this, depending on the type of music you want to use.
If you just want to use a short clip of a song, you can do this by using the built-in music library in the Instagram app. To do this, simply start creating a new story, and then tap on the “Music” icon at the top of the screen. From here, you can browse through the various genres of music, or search for a specific song or artist. Once you’ve found the perfect track, simply select it and it will be added to your story.
You can also add longer tracks by using either Facebook’s Sound Collection or your own personal audio files. For both of these methods, you’ll need to first create a video file with themusic already included. Once you have your video file ready, go into your story settings and select “Upload Video” instead of “Record New” when creating a new story. This will allow you to choose any video file from your camera roll, including ones with music already attached.
Adding songs from Sound Collection:
From here,selectthe three dots in the top right cornerandtap on “Add Music.”Thenchoose”Sound Collection.” You’ll see all available soundtracks categorized by genre—simply find one that fits your Story’s vibeandtap “Done”in the upper right-hand cornerwhen you’re readyto post it livewithmusic playing in the background! Ifyou exit outof this menu before adding amusic track toyour Story,,you can alwaysget backintoit by tappingon theeggplant emojiiconwhile editingyour Storyandthen choosing”Music.
Is there a way to add music to more than one story on instagram?
There is a way to add music to multiple stories on Instagram, but it requires some additional steps. First, you’ll need to find a song that you want to use. You can search for songs on YouTube or iTunes, or look for tracks that are popular among your friends. Once you’ve found the song, you’ll need to copy the URL of the track and paste it into the “Add Music” field in your story’s settings. Next, click “Save Changes.” Finally, select which stories you’d like the music to play in and hit “Play.
How do you add music to an instagram story if you have more than one?
Adding music to an Instagram story can be a fun way to add some extra excitement or interest to your posts. There are a few different ways you can do this, depending on what type of device you’re using and how much storage space you have available.
If you’re using a phone:
If you’re using a computer:
- Open the Instagram app and sign in.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen (known as the “hamburger menu”).
- Under “Posts,” tap on “Stories.”
- In the Stories section that pops up, tap on the story you want to edit.
- On the right side of the screen, next to “Video,” tap on “Music.”
- If necessary, scroll down and select one or more songs from your library. You can also search for specific tracks by name or artist. Once you’ve selected a song or tracks, press play (or hit Enter/Return).
- To stop playback, just press Stop (or hit Backspace).
- Open iTunes if it isn’t already open. Sign in to your account if necessary. Click on the iTunes icon (it’s usually located in your dock at the bottom of your computer screen). In iTunes, click on “Music” in the left column. 5] Scroll down until you see your stories list and click on it. 6] Underneath each story, there will be a button that says “Add Music.” 7] Clicking this button will take you to another window where you can select which songs from your library should play when people view that particular story.
Can you put music on more than one instagram story at a time?
Yes, you can add music to multiple instagram stories at a time. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app and sign in.
- In the top left corner of the screen, click on your profile picture. This will open your profile page.
- Under “Story,” click on the story you want to add music to.
- On the right side of the screen, under “Edit Story Settings,” click on “Music.” Select which songs you want to include in your story and then tap “Add Music.”
How do I play music across multiple instagram stories?
There are a few ways to add music to your Instagram stories. You can use the built-in audio player, or you can use an app like SoundCloud. Here’s how to do it:1. Open the Instagram app and log in.2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen (pictured below).3. Under “Settings,” tap on “Audio & Video.”4. Under “Audio,” tap on “Music Library.”5. Tap on the album art for the song you want to play (pictured below).6. Swipe left or right to choose which story you want to play the song in (pictured below).7. To start playing the song, tap on its title bar and then press Play button (pictured below).8. If you want to stop playback, just press Stop button (pictured below).9..To change songs while playing them in a story, just long-press on any track and select another one from your Music Library.(Pictured above)If you don’t have an audio player installed on your device or if you’re using an unsupported app like SoundCloud, there are other ways to add music without having to use apps:1..Open Instagram and sign into your account2..Tap on three lines at top left of screen3..Under “Settings”4..Under “Audio & Video”5..Tap “Add Audio”6..Select “Import From Phone”7….Select MP3/MP4 File8….Press Import9…
Is it possible to add music to several instagram stories simultaneously?
Yes, it is possible to add music to multiple instagram stories simultaneously. To do this, you will need to first open the Instagram app and then navigate to your profile page. Next, click on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen and select “stories.” You will now be able to see all of your current stories in one place. Next, click on the story that you want to add music to and then select “add music.” You will now be able to choose which song you would like to play for that particular story.
How can I share backgroundmusic across multiple Instagram stories?
There are a few ways to add music to your Instagram stories.
- Use the built-in audio feature on your phone or computer.
- Download an app like Musicoaster that lets you add music from your phone or computer to your story.
- Share a link to a song or album on social media, and ask followers to follow you so they can listen while they scroll through their stories.
If I have multiple Insta Stories, can I have just one soundtrack playing in the background of all of them?
Yes, you can have one soundtrack playing in the background of all of your Insta Stories.
Can we add same song in many Instagram Stories or we need to create separate for each Story.?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. It depends on the specific Instagram account and story setup. In general, however, you can add music to multiple Instagram stories by using different songs for each story. You don’t need to create separate accounts for each story; you can simply use different songs for each one.