It’s easy to add someone else’s post to your Instagram story. Here’s how:
- Find the post you want to share and tap the Share button.
- Tap the Add To Story button.
- Your story will now include that post, and you can edit it just like any other story content.
Is it possible to add someone’s post to my Instagram story?
Yes, you can add someone’s post to your Instagram story by following these steps:1. Open your Instagram app and go to your stories page2. Tap on the story that you want to add the post to3. On the left side of the screen, under “Story Actions,” tap on “Add Post.”4. In the “Post To” field, type in the name of the person whose post you want to add5. Tap on “Add.”6. Your friend’s post will now appear in your story7. You can now follow and like their post8. If you want to remove a post from your story, just tap on it and then tap on “Remove Post.”9.
How can I add someone’s post from my feed to my story on Instagram?
1. Open Instagram and sign in2. In the top left corner of the screen, click on your profile picture3. On the right side of the screen, under “Story,” click on “Add from…”4. In the “Add from” menu, select “Posts.”5. Select the post you want to add to your story6. Click on “Copy link”7. Paste the copied link into a message or chat window8. Click on “Done”9. Your story will now include the post you added10. If you want to remove a post from your story, follow steps 1-8 and then click on “Remove from Story”11.12 If you have any questions about how to add posts to your story or about using Instagram in general, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
How do you add a post from someone else onto your own story on Instagram?
There are a few different ways to do this. You can either tap on the person’s post, or open their profile and select “Add to Story.” Once you have added the post, it will appear in your story as a separate item.You can also use the Instagram app on your phone. When you see someone else’s post that you want to add to your story, just press and hold on the post until it starts shaking (this is an indicator that it has been copied onto your phone). Then release and select “Add to Story.
Can you share or repost other peoples’ posts on your Instagram story?
Adding someone’s post to your Instagram story is a great way to show support and connect with them. You can either share the post directly from their profile or repost it using the “repost” button on your own story.
How would I go about adding another person’s picture onto my Instagram story?
There are a few different ways to add someone’s picture onto your Instagram story.
The first way is to go to their profile and find the “Add to Story” button. Once you click on that, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can select which of your posts they want to appear in their story.
The second way is if the person already has a story posted, then all you need to do is follow them and press the “Share” button on their post. This will automatically add their picture into your story.
If neither of those methods work for whatever reason, then you can also try using the “Instagram Direct” feature. This allows you to send a direct message (DM) directly to someone’s account and request that they add your picture into their story.
What is the process for adding another person’s post to your own story on Instagram?
1. Open Instagram and go to your story2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner3. Select “Add Post”4. Find the post you want to add and tap on it5. Select “Copy Post Text”6. Go to your phone’s text editor (if you have one)7. Paste the copied post text into the text field8. Tap on “Done”9. Save your changes10. Share your story with the person who posted11.
Is there any way to feature someone else’s content in your Instagram stories?
There is a way to feature someone else’s content in your Instagram stories, but it requires some extra steps.
To feature someone else’s content in your story, first open their post on Instagram and copy the entire text. Next, go to your Stories page and paste the copied text into the story field.
How can I include a particular post from another user in my own Instagram story?
There are a few ways to include posts from other users in your Instagram story.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen, and then select “stories.”
- In the stories section, find the post you want to include and tap on it.
- On the right side of the post, you’ll see a blue button that says “add to story.” Tap on this button and then choose “add to story from profile.”
- You’ll now be taken to your profile’s story page. Scroll down until you see the comments section, and then tap on it.
- Next, find the comment you want to include and tap on it. You’ll now be taken to a new screen where you can choose whether or not to copy or reply to the comment.