- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the switch next to Bluetooth to turn it off. Wait a few seconds, then tap the switch again to turn Bluetooth back on.
- Tap the name of the device you want to rename under My Devices, then tap Rename Device.
- ype a new name for your device, then tap Done.
What are the steps to changing what your iPhone is discoverable as?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Under “Who can see my stuff?” tap on Change what’s discoverable from here.
- Select the option that best suits your needs and click OK to save your changes.
Why would you want to change what your iPhone is discoverable as?
There are a few reasons why you might want to change what your iPhone is discoverable as. Perhaps you want to keep your personal information private, or you don’t want others to be able to find your location. Whatever the reason, here are four tips on how to change what your iPhone is discoverable as.1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “Privacy”2. Under “Privacy,” tap “Location Services”3. Under “Location Services,” toggle the switch next to “Find My iPhone”4. Enter a new password for “Find My iPhone” and confirm it5. Tap “Save Changes”6. Restart your iPhone7.
What happens if you don’t change what your iPhone is discoverable as?
If you don’t change what your iPhone is discoverable as, anyone with the correct password can see all of your contacts, apps, and other information.
How can you make sure that your iPhone is properly discoverable?
There are a few ways to make sure your iPhone is properly discoverable. You can change the name of your device in Settings, or add an Apple ID and password to make it easier for people to find you. You can also add a profile picture and other information to help people identify you. Finally, you can use keywords and phrases in your app descriptions and on the App Store search bar to help people find your app.
What are some tips for troubleshooting if your iPhone isn’t appearing correctly when discoverable?
1. If your iPhone isn’t appearing correctly when discoverable, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer and that it has an active internet connection. Next, check to see if there is a setting on your iPhone that needs to be changed. Finally, try resetting your iPhone by holding down the power button and home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo appear onscreen.
Is it possible to change back to the default setting for what your iPhone is discoverable as?
Yes, it is possible to change back to the default setting for what your iPhone is discoverable as. To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down until you see “Privacy”. Tap on this and then select “Settings & Privacy” from the menu that appears. Under “General”, tap on “Device Name”. This will display a list of all the devices registered with your Apple account. Select “iPhone X” from this list and then tap on the “Change…” button next to it.
Can you customize what appears when someone tries to discovery your iPhone – and if so, how?
There are a few ways to customize what appears when someone tries to discover your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select General. Under “Privacy,” you can change the default password and sign-in name for your device. You can also choose whether people who know these details can see your photos, contacts, or calendar information.
- If you want to keep some of your privacy settings private, but allow others to view certain information about your device, you can create separate profiles for each person in your life – including friends, family members, and co-workers – by opening the Settings app and selecting Profile & Device Management. From here, you can create individual profiles for each person and set different privacy settings for each one.
- If you don’t want anyone other than yourself to be able to access certain features on your iPhone (like Photos or Videos), you can turn off those features completely by opening the Settings app and selecting General -> Restrictions -> Enable Restrictions . From here, you’ll need to enter a passcode to enable restrictions on that particular feature.