- Go to your YouTube account settings by clicking on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the “Account Information” section, click on “Edit” next to your name.
- Type in a new first and last name, then click “Save.” Note that you can only change your name once every 9ays.
Is it possible to change your YouTube name without affecting your Gmail account?
Yes, it is possible to change your YouTube name without affecting your Gmail account. However, there are a few steps that you will need to take in order to complete the process.First, you will need to sign into your YouTube account and click on the “Your Account” tab located at the top of the page. Next, you will need to click on “Profile” located in the left-hand column and then select “Name Change.” Finally, you will need to fill out the required information and click on “Submit.”Once you have completed these steps, your new YouTube name will be live and available for use on all of your channels and videos.
How can I alter my YouTube username without also having to update my Gmail address?
There are a few ways to change your YouTube username without having to also update your Gmail address. You can use a third-party tool, or you can manually edit your YouTube account settings.
If I change my YouTube name, do I have to update my Google/Gmail information as well?
No, you do not have to update your Google/Gmail information as long as the new YouTube name is still associated with the same account.
How do you change your YouTube screen name without it affecting your Gmail account?
There are a few ways to change your YouTube screen name without it affecting your Gmail account. You can use the YouTube account settings, or you can use a third-party tool.
Can you please tell me how to change my YT name w/o also changing my gmail address..?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the process of changing your YouTube name may vary depending on the account type and settings associated with that account. However, some tips on how to change your YouTube name without also changing your Gmail address include using a third-party tool or service, or contacting YouTube directly.
How do i change youtube name but keep the same gmail??
There are a few ways to change your YouTube name without changing your Gmail address.
- Sign in to YouTube and click on the account icon in the top left corner of the main screen.
- On the Account Details page, under “Your Profile” click on “Edit Profile.”
- Under “Name” type in a new name and click on “Save.”
- If you want to keep your old username, under “Email Address” just copy and paste your old email address into the new field and hit “Update.
HELP! How can I change youtube user w/o Also messing up GMAIL acct?? thx?
There are a few ways to change your YouTube username without changing your Gmail account.
- Log in to YouTube and click on the “Your Account” link at the top of the page.
- On the “Your Account” page, under “Your Profile,” click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Enter your new username in the “Username” field and confirm it by clicking on the “Save Changes” button.
- If you want to keep your old username, enter it in the “Old Username” field and click on the “Save Changes” button.
Question about changing Youtube display name without impacting Gmail address?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to change your YouTube display name may vary depending on your individual situation. However, here are a few tips that may help you change your YouTube name without affecting your Gmail address:
- First, make sure that you have an active YouTube account and login. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one by clicking here.
- Once you have logged in, click on the “Your Account” link located in the top right corner of the main screen. This will take you to a page where you can view all of your current information and settings for YouTube.
- On this page, under “Your Profile,” click on the “Name” tab at the top of the page. Here, you will be able to enter a new display name for your channel (this is what people will see when they search for or browse through your videos).
- Be sure to use only alphanumeric characters and no spaces in your new display name – otherwise it will not be displayed properly when users try to find or browse through your videos.
- Finally, click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the Name tab to save your changes and apply them to all of your existing videos and channels associated with that account.
How to separate a youtube channel from a gmail?
If you want to change your YouTube name but don’t want to lose all of your email contacts, there is a way to do it. First, open up Google Mail and sign in. Then click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen (known as “Inbox,” “Sent Items,” and “Drafts”). Underneath “Mailboxes,” select “YouTube Channel.” On the right side of this window, you’ll see a list of all of your channels. Click on the one that you want to change its name to. At the bottom of this window, you’ll see a box that says “Name:.” Type in whatever new name you’ve chosen for your channel and press Enter. Next, go back to YouTube and click on the main menu button (it looks like a gear). Underneath “Channels,” select “Settings” and then under “Channel Settings” type in your new channel’s URL (e.g., https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Qfz7VNxn1KFbZ3Hj_LW8A). Finally, make sure that your new channel’s profile picture is set to something representative of what you’re trying to achieve with it (e.g., an image from one of your videos) and hit Save Changes at the bottom of the page.