In Minecraft, coordinates are a numerical way of representing where you are in a world. They appear in the top center of your screen, and look like this: XYZ: -13
To check your coordinates in Minecraft Pocket Edition or Windows
On console editions of Minecraft (Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 4, Playstation
Finally, on Java Edition for PC/Mac, you can check your coordinates by opening the debug screen (F
- 18 The first number is your X coordinate, the second is your Y coordinate, and the third is your Z coordinate. You can use these coordinates to teleport to specific locations in a world, or to find out where you are if you’ve gotten lost.
- dition, simply open your map (pressing Esc on PC). Your current coordinates will be displayed in the top-right corner of the map screen.
- , you can check your coordinates by opening the pause menu and selecting ‘Game Info’. Your current coordinates will be displayed at the bottom of this screen.
- n Windows/Linux or fn + Fn Mac). Your current X, Y and Z coordinates will be displayed at the top of this screen.
How can I see my coordinates in Minecraft Mobile?
To see your coordinates in Minecraft Mobile, open the map and click on the “Coordinates” button. The coordinates will appear in a box at the bottom of the screen.
Where can I find my coordinates in Minecraft Mobile?
How to check coordinates in Minecraft Mobile?In Minecraft, you can find your coordinates by pressing the “C” key and typing “/ Coordinates”.
How do I view my coordinates in Minecraft Mobile?
In Minecraft Mobile, you can view your coordinates by opening the “Coordinates” menu in the bottom left corner of the screen. To find your current coordinates, open the “World Map” and click on the “Coordinates” button in the top right corner.
What are the coordinates for my current location in Minecraft Mobile?
To find out the coordinates for your current location in Minecraft Mobile, open the map and click on the “Coordinates” button. The coordinates will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.To get to your current location using these coordinates, you can use a compass or GPS device.
Can I check my coordinates while playing in creative mode on Minecraft Mobile?
Yes, you can check your coordinates while playing in creative mode on Minecraft Mobile. To do this, open the “Coordinates” menu by pressing the “C” button and selecting “Coordinates.” You will then be able to view your current location as well as the coordinates of any blocks you are standing on.
Do Nether portals have different coordinates than other locations in Minecraft Mobile?
In Minecraft Mobile, Nether portals have a different coordinate system than other locations. To find out the coordinates of a location in the Nether, use the following steps:
- Open the map in your mobile device.
- Tap on the location you want to know its coordinates.
- On the bottom left corner of the screen, tap on “Coordinates.”
- The coordinates will be displayed next to the location’s name.
If I teleport using a command, will it show up in the chat log what are my new coordinates inMinecraft Mobile?
Yes, the chat log will show what your new coordinates are.
Am I able to change the default key that opens up the coordinate screen from within the game settings onMinecraft Mobile?
Yes, you can change the default key that opens up the coordinate screen from within the game settings on Minecraft Mobile. To do this, open the “Game Settings” menu in the app and select “Keyboard.” From here, you can choose a different key to use for opening the coordinate screen.