Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to clear your Spotify search history:
- Open the Spotify app and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the app.
- A drop-down menu will appear – select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the Settings page and click “Show Advanced Settings.”
- Find the section labeled “Privacy” and click on “Clear Search History.”
- A pop up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to clear your search history – click “Yes, I’m sure.”