- Open the Music app.
- Tap the Library tab.
- Under History, tap Clear next to Recently Played.
- Tap Clear All to confirm.
How can I delete songs from my Recently Played list on Apple Music?
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Apple Music app.2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.3. Select “Recently Played.”4. Tap a song to play it.5. Press and hold on the song until it starts shaking and a “x” appears next to it.6. Drag the song to the bottom of the list and release it when it’s close to the bottom.7.
Is there a way to remove played songs from my Recently Played history on Apple Music?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the removal process may vary depending on your Apple Music account and device. However, we can provide you with a general guide that should help you clear recently played songs from your account.
To remove recently played songs from your Apple Music account:
- Open the app on your device.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Under “Music,” tap Recently Played.
- To delete a song, tap it and then select Delete Song from the menu that appears.
Can I clear my recently played songs on Apple Music without deleting them from My Library?
Yes, you can clear your recently played songs on Apple Music without deleting them from My Library. To do this, open the Music app and select your album or playlist. Then, press the three dots in the top left corner of the screen and select “Playlists.” From here, you can select any of your playlists and press the “Clear” button to delete all of its songs.
How do I stop a song from appearing in my Recently Played list on Apple Music?
1. On your Apple Music app, open the Recently Played section2. Tap on a song that you want to remove from the list3. On the right side of the screen, tap on “Remove from Recent Playlist”4. If you want to keep this song in your library but stop it from appearing in the Recently Played section, select “Keep in Library”5.
How to prevent specific songs from showing up in your Recently Played list on Apple Music?
There are a few ways to clear recently played songs on Apple Music.
- Clear your history: On the home screen, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. (If you don’t see this icon, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.) Tap History. Under “History Type,” select All Songs. Select each song and press Delete.
- Clear your cache: On the home screen, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. (If you don’t see this icon, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.) Tap General > Cache & Data > Clear Cache. Select each song and press Delete.
- Remove songs from your library: On iPhone or iPad, open Settings app and tap Music > Library Management > Remove From Library. If you’re using an Apple Watch, open Watch app and select My Music > Remove From Collection.
Why are some of the songs I’ve listened to not appearing in my Recently Played section on Apple Music?
If you’ve listened to a song recently and it’s not showing up in your Recently Played section on Apple Music, there are a few things you can do to try and clear the song from your library.
First, make sure that the song has been added to your library and hasn’t been deleted. If you’ve only listened to the song once, it may not have been added yet.
Second, make sure that the song is still playing in the background. If you’ve stopped listening to the song or if it’s been paused, it may not show up in your Recently Played section.
Finally, make sure that the time of day that you listened to the song is correct. Songs are automatically sorted based on when they were last played, but songs that were recently played may be moved down depending on when they were last played.
How do you delete all recent plays on apple music?
If you want to delete all the recent plays on your Apple Music account, there are a few different ways to go about it.
One way is to open the Music app and select the “History” tab. Here, you can see a list of all of the songs, albums, and tracks that have been played on your account in the past seven days. Simply click on any of these items and it will take you to a screen where you can choose to delete it.
Alternatively, if you just want to delete specific plays from within the Music app itself, simply press and hold down on one of the recent play buttons (either at the bottom or top of the screen) until it starts spinning slowly. Then, release it and select “Delete Play” from the menu that pops up.