Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your AirPods to your Chromebook:
- Open the lid of your AirPods case—you should see a green light.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the white flashing lights. This means that your AirPods are in discovery mode.
- On your Chromebook, open Settings.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices and then click Add Bluetooth or other device. If you don’t see “Add Bluetooth or other device,” click Connected devices first, and then click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Click Wireless Earphones and then select your AirPods in the list that appears (they’ll have “R” next to them).