Assuming you would like a guide on connecting your YouTube account to your Google Home Mini speaker, here are the steps:
- Open the Google Home app on your mobile device and tap the icon for “Devices” in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap “Add” under the “Works with Google” section.
- Select “Music & Video” from the list of options that appears and then tap “YouTube” on the following screen.
- Tap “Link Account” on the next screen and enter your YouTube username and password when prompted. Once you do this, your YouTube account will be linked to your Google Home Mini speaker.
- To play a YouTube video on your speaker, simply say something like “Ok Google, play on YouTube” or “Ok Google, play from my YouTube playlist .
What are the benefits of connecting YouTube to your Google Home Mini?
If you’re an avid YouTube user, then connecting the two services together can be a great way to save time and access your favorite videos without having to leave your living room. Here are four benefits of connecting YouTube and Google Home Mini:
- You can control playback with voice commands. If you have a Google Home Mini, you can use voice commands to start or stop playback of a video, change the volume, and more. This is especially helpful if you have kids who are always asking for permission to watch their favorite videos on YouTube.
- You can keep up with current events and trends on YouTube with Google Home Mini integration. When you connect your account to Google Home Mini, it will automatically pull in any new content that has been added to your subscribed channels since last syncing. This means that you don’t have to constantly check YouTube for new content – it will happen automatically!
- You can control smart home devices using Google Home Mini controls. With this integration, you can turn off lights or adjust the temperature in your home using just your voice! Plus, if there are any compatible devices connected to your home network (like Nest thermostats), they will also work with Google Home Mini controls.
- You can easily share videos from YouTube with friends and family members using Chromecast streaming capabilities on your TV screen or other compatible device(s).
How can you ensure that your YouTube and Google Home Mini are always connected?
1. Open the YouTube app on your phone and sign in2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen3. Select Settings4. Under “Devices,” tap Home5. Under “Linked Accounts,” tap Google6. Under “YouTube Linking,” tap Add7. Type https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/connect?key=AIzaSyCkUOdZ-sNbRoZI8pqWlh0y8&appId=youtube_home into the “Linked Account” field8. In the “App ID” field, type youtube_home9. Tap Save10. Tap OK11. On your Google Home Mini, say, “Hey Google, play YouTube”12. If you have a Chromecast connected to your TV, say, “Hey Google, cast YouTube to my TV.”13.
What troubleshooting steps should you take if you’re having difficulty connecting YouTube to your Google Home Mini?
If you’re having difficulty connecting YouTube to your Google Home Mini, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure that the Google Home Mini and YouTube are both connected to the same network.
- Verify that your Google Home Mini and YouTube are both up-to-date with the latest software updates.
- Try restarting both devices if you’re experiencing problems connecting them.
- If all of these steps fail to resolve the issue, try resetting your Google Home Mini’s settings by following these instructions:
What voice commands can you use with YouTube on your Google Home Mini?
To connect YouTube to your Google Home Mini, you can use the following voice commands:
- “Hey Google, play YouTube.”
- “Hey Google, pause YouTube.”
- “Hey Google, resume YouTube.”
- “Hey Google, how much time is left in this video?”
How does playing YouTube videos on your Google Home Mini work?
To play a YouTube video on your Google Home Mini, you first need to connect the two devices. Open the YouTube app and sign in. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen, then select “Cast.” Next, open the Google Home Mini’s settings (press and hold down on its home button for a few seconds until it starts blinking). Under “Devices,” tap “Add a device.” Select “Google Home” from the list of options, then enter your YouTube account information. Finally, select the video you want to watch and press play.
Can you play a specific YouTube video on your Google Home Mini by request, or only general searches?
Yes, you can play specific YouTube videos on your Google Home Mini by request. You can also do general searches on YouTube using the voice search feature on your Google Home Mini.
Are there any privacy concerns to be aware of when using theYouTube-Google Home Mini connection?
There are no privacy concerns to be aware of when using the YouTube-Google Home Mini connection. The only concern would be if you shared your Google Home Mini with others, as their voice commands could potentially access your YouTube videos.