Do you plan to have a summer wedding? There are many ideas to make it come true since the weather is friendly. You can have a fresh outdoor summer wedding.
First thing first, send warm and fresh wedding invitation. Personalize it with flower and fauna to give summer vibe. Next, decide on the wedding dress. You can wear shorts or long wedding dress with light fabric to keep you fresh. Wear a flower crown on your head is beautiful and elegant.
You can hold your reception in a garden or on a beach. If you choose to have a reception in a garden, use summer succulent and bloom to give the summer vibe. Meanwhile, if a beach reception is your choice, you’re your names and your partner written on the sand. For the menu, have a light and fresh menu, such as cocktail, popsicle, simple grilled fish and chicken, fresh salad, and fruits.
- 1 Great Summer Wedding Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Summer Beach Wedding Ideas
- 1.2 Summer Wedding Gift Flower Seed Ideas
- 1.3 Summer Wedding Cake Ideas
- 1.4 Cheap Summer Wedding Reception
- 1.5 Bohemian Summer Backyard Wedding
- 1.6 Summer Wedding Kids Playing Area
- 1.7 Summer Wedding Sunflower Decor
- 1.8 Sunset Summer Wedding on a Budget
- 1.9 White Summer Wedding on Backyard
- 1.10 Summer Wedding Bar Ideas
- 1.11 Night Summer Wedding Decoration Ideas
- 1.12 DIY Pond Altar Summer Wedding Reception
- 1.13 Pastel Color Summer Wedding Decor
- 1.14 Summer Outdoor Wedding Reception Food Ideas
- 1.15 Outdoor Summer Wedding Cool Drinks
- 1.16 Country Summer Wedding Ideas
- 1.17 Summer Wedding Food Ideas
- 1.18 Outdoor Summer Wedding Pergolas Decor
- 1.19 Shabby Chic Summer Wedding Decor
- 1.20 Summer Wedding Table List
Great Summer Wedding Ideas and Inspiration
In holding a summer wedding party, make sure that your wedding costumes, menu, and venue suits the warmth of the day. You also need to think about how to make your guests comfortable, beat the heat, and avoid summertime nuisance. Hence, prepare everything well to have a stunning and fresh summer wedding. Here are some list of summer wedding ideas that might inspire you to opt for an unforgettable summer wedding.